Then look no further - leave the painting to us!
Our team of painters and decorators offer a great service at competitive rates. Where the property requires a specialist finish this can be catered for, whether it is standard painting, exterior painting that requires scaffold, lining wall surfaces, applying wall coverings and wallpaper, plastering, painting woodwork or creating a high quality paint finish for just about any surface.
London's local painters - a track record of excellence
We've been providing a local painting and decorating service to all London boroughs since 2007. In that time we have painted many hundreds of homes and businesses. We have a professional, well-defined, no-nonsense approach to painting. We'll get the job done on time, with no fuss, minimal disruption to you and we'll make sure the property is clean every night and at the end of the job. We'll provide you with a free, broken down, itemised quotation that we will honour and if you're not happy with the finish after we've finished - we'll paint it again!
|With extensive knowledge and expertise in the painting and decorating industry, we are confident that we will exceed your expectations, get the job done on time and within your budget - no matter how large or small your project may be.|
|We only use the highest quality paints and materials on every job. We will provide you with a fully itemised quote for your residential paint job or commercial painting project.|
|We provide both residential and commercial contract painting services in London. Whichever category you fall into, you can expect the same professional methodology and attention to detail.|
Interior painting and decorating - doing the job right
- Full preparation of ceilings and wall surfaces
- Re-plastering or skimming of poor surfaces
- Applying lining paper if required to poor surfaces
- Application of primers and undercoats
- Paint applied by hand and brushed where required
- Matt, vinyl matt, sheen, silk finishes in any colour
- Decorative effects applied where required
- Preparation of wood surfaces, doors, windows, skirting boards etc
- High gloss or coach finishes to doors
- Hanging the wall covering of your choice